Release Notes | 11-16-2020

Greetings Troopers!

Your voices are important to us and so we took an action right away to update and implement your concerns

Here are the list of implemented updates

https://i.imgur.com/dxJSPU1.png

• Added image-based captcha for Bot Checking System to avoid confusion.
  • Added slots on Anniversary Hat and Carnation Bouquet.
  • Modified Quest Limit for Token Quest from 20 to 15.
  • Modified Vidar's Boots' Maximum HP/SP bonus from 9% to 12%.
  • Modified Blank Eyes' bonus effect.
    •  INT + 2
    •  Slotted
  • Modified Rogue's single strip rate formula, higher chance with talisman
  • Modified certain Tarot Cards won't affect when target is using Golden Thief Bug Card.
    •  The Death (Coma effect)
    •  The High Priestess (Dispell effect)
  • Modified Jedi's Saber Parry rate when using single Lightsaber
    •  When wearing another weapon on off-hand, increases rate by 10%.
  • Disabled Bubble Gum's effect on Bio-Labs F3 (lhz_dun03) and Thanatos Tower - Unknown Place (thana_boss).
    •  Bubble Gums won't be dispelled though.
  • Reverted Double Attack's behavior for Assassin class. (Default behavior)
  • Added Memory of Thanatos Card drop on its field spawn.
  • Added @warp restriction to Thanatos Tower Upper Level.
    •  Stairs (thana_step)
    •  Room of Agony (tha_t09)
    •  Room of Sorrow (tha_t10)
    •  Room of Despair (tha_t11)
    •  Room of Hatred (tha_t12)
  • Added items on Donation Manager NPC.
    •  Valkyrie Armor
    •  Valkyrie Shoes
    •  Valkyrie Shield
    •  Valkyrie Manteau
  • Added items on Hourly Shop NPC.
    •  Bubble Gum
    •  Guarana Candy
    •  Glistening Coat
    •  Poison Bottle
    •  Box of Gloom
  • Removed items on Hourly Shop NPC.
    •  Sesame Pastry
    •  Honey Pastry
    •  Big Defense Potion
    •  Big Magical Defense Potion
  • Added Jaguar Mask on Vote Shop NPC.
  • Removed Eye of Hellion quest. (Fake Nile Rose quest)
  • Removed Fake Nile Rose in database. 
    • Fake Nile Rose changed to Clip[1] to those who have cards
  • Removed ASPD penalty on Jedi's Force Levitate.
  • Added Account-based Attendance System.
  • Added New Account-based Attendance System.
  • Added Monthly Attendance Box.
  • Implemented Endless Tower Instance.
    •  All BTS related drop rate are reduced to 10%.

https://i.imgur.com/3CDS0Y3.png

• Fixed Ninja's Talisman effect.
    •  Halves the HP penalty when using Final Strike.
  • Fixed Bullet and Bloody Shell's attack element.
    •  In order to apply Dragon Wing's Wind element.
  • Fixed Force Leap bug on MvP Arena and Private DB Room.
  • Fixed Naga's Shield wearable by Jedis and Siths.
  • Fixed MAC address checking for XPRO users.
  • Fixed item description. (buublegum, etc..,)

https://i.imgur.com/rP4ozhW.png

• Removed Crystalized Teardrop's trade restrictions.
  • Added preventive 10-second log-out delay upon log-in.
  • Modified Card-granted item drops from 1000x to 500x. (eg. Mimic Card)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Quinn said:

Modified certain Tarot Cards won't affect when target is using Golden Thief Bug Card.

•  The Death (Coma effect)
  •  The High Priestess (Dispell effect)

Hi, I have a question regarding this one. why did you remove the dispell effect of tarot? whereas that is the alternative for prof's dispell which can't use to gtb users.
thank you

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kiritsanity said:

Hi, I have a question regarding this one. why did you remove the dispell effect of tarot? whereas that is the alternative for prof's dispell which can't use to gtb users.
thank you

+1 to this we need further explanation regarding this one.

Its fine to remove coma effect after when using gtb but to remove dispel? It would be pointless to use tarot since its main objective is to dispel players wearing gtb cards.

4 hours ago, Kiritsanity said:

thank you

Hello,

Coma and dispell does not affect who wears GTB card back in force. This I guess is for balancing purposes. GTB wearers will have lower defense vs physical attacks. In which way, you'll be able to utilize other skills for Clown/Gypsy or other jobs. Not just spamming tarot to your enemies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, _Ocho said:

It would be pointless to use tarot since its main objective is to dispel players wearing gtb cards.

Hello,

I agree, but the GTB card effect is to nullify all types of magic attacks. Technically, "The High Priest" effect works like the prof's dispel skill, therefore, it's a magic attack type. It's right that a magic attack should be nullified whenever someone uses the GTB card. 

This is not fair. You nerfed a job without having a poll about this? Bragi and Apple song cannot be used at the same time. This is not dark RO anymore. Please. Think twice.

3 hours ago, Hopya23 said:

Hello,

I agree, but the GTB card effect is to nullify all types of magic attacks. Technically, "The High Priest" effect works like the prof's dispel skill, therefore, it's a magic attack type. It's right that a magic attack should be nullified whenever someone uses the GTB card. 

The High Priest is by chance only compared to the prof's 100% sure dispel skill. Please check the photo on Tarot Card Of Fate. It's not a magic attack.

hss.JPG

hs.JPG

We think the only reason that you did this without doing any poll. So that most of the players will use LK job and CHAMPION job. This is not game balancing.

6 hours ago, _Ocho said:

+1 to this we need further explanation regarding this one.

Its fine to remove coma effect after when using gtb but to remove dispel? It would be pointless to use tarot since its main objective is to dispel players wearing gtb cards.

Exactly!

4 hours ago, Hopya23 said:

Hello,

Coma and dispell does not affect who wears GTB card back in force. This I guess is for balancing purposes. GTB wearers will have lower defense vs physical attacks. In which way, you'll be able to utilize other skills for Clown/Gypsy or other jobs. Not just spamming tarot to your enemies. 

No! Coma does not affect who wears GTB card (Default) back in any server, including force and Dispell (The High Priest) affect who wears GTB card (Default) in any server, including force. (The High Priest is different. Please don't compare it to prof's Dispell.)

Edited by alpha
3 hours ago, alpha said:

The High Priest is by chance only compared to the prof's 100% sure dispel skill. Please check the photo on Tarot Card Of Fate. It's not a magic attack.

hss.JPG

hs.JPG

That's beside the point. Effect of "The High Priest" is still magic. Lol.

3 hours ago, alpha said:

No! Coma does not affect who wears GTB card (Default) back in any server, including force and Dispell (The High Priest) affect who wears GTB card (Default) in any server, including force. (The High Priest is different. Please don't compare it to prof's Dispell.)

You probably didn't play on Force. lol.

Our gameplay balance both meelee and long range. Tarot dispell card working on gtb is a big deal on tanks and meelee. Enabling it will unbalance melee jobs and give superiority to long range jobs. Point of this gameplay is not just 1 boring click spam skill fight of long ranges (do not compare us to other imbalance servers), we promote skilled player that can tank, switch items and take all the damage and do strategies for both melee and long range. Gtb wont be op with devo because we balance it by toning down devo hp. Besides, that's why there's strip shield. There's tons of ways to counter, Tarot's dispell isn't your only "hope". 

Tarot's "The Priestess" or dispell card will remain disabled on gtb users. 

11 hours ago, Quinn said:

Our gameplay balance both meelee and long range. Tarot dispell card working on gtb is a big deal on tanks and meelee. Enabling it will unbalance melee jobs and give superiority to long range jobs. Point of this gameplay is not just 1 boring click spam skill fight of long ranges (do not compare us to other imbalance servers), we promote skilled player that can tank, switch items and take all the damage and do strategies for both melee and long range. Gtb wont be op with devo because we balance it by toning down devo hp. Besides, that's why there's strip shield. There's tons of ways to counter, Tarot's dispell isn't your only "hope". 

Tarot's "The Priestess" or dispell card will remain disabled on gtb users. 

I'm pretty sure he understood that. Denial because he wouldn't be able to use his macro from his peripherals. Lol. 

5 hours ago, Hopya23 said:

I'm pretty sure he understood that. Denial because he wouldn't be able to use his macro from his peripherals. Lol. 

Hahahaha! Tarot is a magic attack? Hahahahahaha!

• Quinn locked this topic